On Line Payment System
ParentPay - our online payment service
We accept payments online for items such as music lessons, school trips, tickets etc. Using a secure website called ParentPay, you will be able to pay online using your credit / debit card ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school. We are now a cashless site. We also use Parentpay to send out letters to parents.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- Parentpay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like. 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach the academy safely, offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit cards or also through PayPoint.
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at any time.
What are the benefits to the academy?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Improves academy security.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with managing cash securely on the premises.
- The more parents use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our academy.
How to get started with ParentPay?
You will be sent account activation details. Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation Username and Password in the account login section of the homepage. NB these are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete, go to 'Items for payment', select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete payment.
- Please follow th guidance below if you are adding two children to the same account.